< Click the logo to return to the main page
+ More

Google
You are currently browsing the Forums
  Add to Favourites RSS Feed Main Site Knowledgebase Forums  
Search

Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DVD Playback on HP
Moderators: Cole

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [10 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Issues / ProblemsMessage format

mexicanmike03
Posted 27/7/2007 10:15 PM (#1622)
Subject: DVD Playback on HP

I have an hp digital entertainment system, the z555, to be more specific, and i have installed the cole2k media pack so that i can get ac3, dts and other video playback features as well. It seems to be working fantastic other than one problem. Initially i could not get dvd's to playback at all. After fiddling with a few things, i now get smooth dvd playback, however there is still a couple issues. I can not disable the subtitles, they are always on and it is not the mce subs, it seems to be put in by whatever codec is playing back the dvd. On top of the subtitles, i can no longer navigate through the menu options. That is to say, when i go to a dvd, on the main screen, i used to get a indication of what i would be selecting, the words would be underlined, like a standard dvd player would do. But know i dont know what is hilighted and when i press select on my remote control i dont know where i am going until it happens. How do i fix this, any suggestions
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Link Bot
Related Links:

Bot

Cole
Posted 1/8/2007 12:45 AM (#1623 - in reply to #1622)
Subject: RE: DVD Playback on HP

Owner

Hi,
The DVD navigation issue can be resolved by clicking "Start" then select "Run" and type "regsvr32 /u Ivinav.ax" without the "".
As for the subtitles, normally nothing in the pack will display subtitles from DVD's.
Have you got a DVD player application such as PowerDVD or WinDVD installed?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [10 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Seconds to generate: 0.046 | Executed queries : 10

Copyright © Cole Williams 1999 - 2024 | www.EnVision-Design.co.uk